You’ve been on a few dates and now they’re ghosting you. We’ve all been in that situation where you like the other person more than they like you, and it sucks! But it’s better to face the truth now before they leave you heartbroken later.
So, how do you know when to give up and move on? Here are 5 tell tale signs that they’re just not that into you…
1. They don’t contact you unless you contact them first. Or they only text you when they’re drunk, and there’s only one reason why. You’re not on their mind and they’re not that bothered about finding out anymore about you.
2. They’ve cancelled at least twice. There’s been a ‘family emergency’ or they ‘have to stay late at work’. If you wanted to get out of something this is the kind of thing you’d say. The first time is forgivable, the second time is not; do not let them stand you up a third time!
3. They talk about their ex constantly. You’re obviously going to have a conversation about past relationships at some point, but if they’re frequently talking about their ex, whether they’re being extremely positive or extremely negative about them, then it’s likely that they have some unresolved issues.
4. Their friends don’t know who you are. If they haven’t even mentioned you to their friends by now, alarm bells should be ringing. They’re keeping you separate from their ‘real’ life because you’re not going to be a part of it.
5. They’re making you feel insecure about yourself. If someone’s not bothering with you, don’t try twice as hard to make them feel differently. Some relationships just aren’t meant to be. If you’re starting to change your image and the way you act because you think it will make them like you more – drop them immediately. Be yourself!