A well written profile can make all the difference to your online dating experience, so don’t be lazy with it! This is your shot to really sell your personality, so it’s important to get it right.
Here are our top tips for writing a date-deserving profile…
50% of Smoochers would avoid someone with spelling errors on their profile!
Don’t exaggerate the truth!
95% said that they want to get to know the REAL you (the other 5% don’t mind the odd white lie!)
Leave your ex in the past!
88% of Smoochers would move onto the next profile if an ex was mentioned!
Be friendly, considerate, honest and polite!
A recent Smooch survey revealed that these are the four most appreciated qualities.
Humour wins hearts!
Put a smile on their face and they won’t forget you in a hurry!
Put all those tips together and what have you got? Success, that’s what!
We’ve picked out some of our favourite Smooch profiles to share with you…
The down to earth one…
“My interests are quite diverse and range from writing through to ice skating, even though I may end up with a bruised bottom! Not a major football fan but do enjoy F1 and speedway racing. Good conversation is a must and can be about trivial or serious things. Not over concerned with looks as it’s whats on the inside that really matters. I like to be there for times both good and bad.”
The active one…
“I am intelligent, easy going and love to laugh – Keeping Up Appearances, Only Fools and Horses – the old ones are the best. I also like horse racing and ride my horse 3/4 times a week…”
The upbeat one…
“…I have a wicked sense of humour, honest, trustworthy and I certainly don’t act my age!”
The cheeky one…
“Would you like a presentable, refined, articulate woman to take to a candlelit dinner who will flirt outrageously with you? Well, she is busy tonight – what about a chat with me instead?”
Now we’ve shared our profile secrets with you, why not give your profile an update and increase your chances of meeting that special someone!